This week we analyze U.S. President Joe Biden’s meeting with Vladimir Putin, the media responses, and what one foreign policy scholar called the “most dangerous scenario.”
This week, as a dangerous new strain of COVID-19 arrives in the U.S., we look at what health officials have said about its spread, and the efficacy of vaccines against it. We also touch on a return to conflict in Israel, as well as the recent Iranian elections which have newly elected Israeli leader Nataly Bennett warning Western Leaders about things to come. We then shift our focus to the recent meeting between U.S. President Joe Biden and Russian President Vladimir Putin, and why what one foreign policy scholar called the “most dangerous scenario” could result from the current geopolitical situation.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Charles Baldwin
- Shelly Orlandini
- Jennie Vongvith
- Jessica Riley
- Jennifer Garland
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- COVID UPDATE: Delta is the ‘most serious’ COVID-19 variant. How will it affect the US?
- Virus outpaces vaccines, a sobering milestone, a new variant: What to know about Covid-19
- Unvaccinated Americans are at risk of an aggressive and more dangerous Covid-19 variant. These are the most vulnerable states
- RELAPSE: Fresh Israel-Hamas Violence Threatens Weeks-Old Cease-Fire Deal
- IRAN: Hard-liner Raisi’s ‘engineered’ Iran election win entrenches conservative rule
- Iran nuclear deal: President-elect Raisi issues warning over talks
- [AP] Iran president-elect takes hard line, refuses to meet Biden
- DANGEROUS: Biden’s China strategy: Coalition-driven competition or Cold War-style confrontation?
- SHOWDOWN: International (dis)order: The Biden-Putin showdown
- PRESS CONFERENCE: Biden holds news conference following meeting with Putin
- PHOTO DROP: ‘Very uncomfortable’: Biden-Putin photo op gets awkward
- REVEALING: Analysis: 4 1/2 seconds told whole story at Biden-Putin summit
- CYBER-CONCERNS: Biden-Putin Meeting: US President Should Be Bold on Cyber Warfare
- HILL: Fiona Hill on ‘terrible spectacle’ of Trump-Putin summit ahead of Biden’s meeting Putin
- MANHANDLED: Biden-Putin meeting: American press manhandled by Russian security agents
- FEAR: Putin Has Nothing to Fear From Biden
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.