Conflict has erupted again between Israel and Palestine, resulting in Israel’s controversial choice in striking a residential building where Hamas operations purportedly were taking place.
This week, we lead off with an update on the recent Colonial Pipeline ransomware attack, and why some media outlets have reported that the “business” of the hackers in question may be all washed up… or so they appear to be saying online. We also look at issues surrounding the CDC’s updated advice about masks, and how this applies to children who have not been vaccinated.
Finally, we turn our attention toward Israel’s controversial choice in striking a residential building where Hamas operations purportedly were taking place, why it has not offered evidence yet in support of the attack, and why the Associate Press has also received criticism in the aftermath of the events.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Connie Fletcher
- Shelly Orlandini
- Jonathan Taylor
- John Lipartito
- Douglas Davis
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- PIPELINE: FBI Statement on Ransomware Attack on Pipeline
- Gas hits highest price in 6 years, fuel outages persist despite Colonial Pipeline restart
- MASKS: CDC chief on mask wearing: Unvaccinated people need to be honest with themselves
- Target, Starbucks updates mask policy for vaccinated customers
- CLAPTON: Eric Clapton hits out at ‘propaganda’ over vaccine safety
- ABORT COURT: Supreme Court to hear abortion case challenging Roe v. Wade
- ISRAEL VS PALESTINE: Israel air strike targets Hamas leader
- Israel-Palestinian conflict marks deadliest day as scenes of horror unfold in Gaza
- AP president details evacuating staff from Gaza building
- AP slammed for claiming it was unaware of Hamas presence
- Who’s to blame for reigniting the Israel-Palestine conflict? From Iranian plots to US weakness
- Mitch Albom: We shouldn’t blame Israel for surviving attacks — or defending against them
- NUKE DEAL: Iran nuclear deal could weaken US efforts to end Israel-Gaza violence
- UFOs: UFO reports should be taken seriously, Rubio says
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.