Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
In this episode, we are joined by YouTube documentarian and essayist Peter Coffin for a philosophical and economically-minded discussion about cancel culture.
Earlier this week, much of the world awakened to horrifying images out of Ukraine which appear to show the bodies of civilians who were killed by Russian forces, who are now steadily retreating from the embattled country. The images prompted U.S. President Joe Biden to double down on his war crime accusations against Vladimir Putin, and now many are asking whether the Russian leader will be made to stand trial for the atrocities. Then, following our news segment, we are joined by Youtuber and essayist Peter Coffin of the Very Important Documentaries YouTube channel, who joins us to discuss his new book ”
UKRAINE FUND: Support Ukraine Relief
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Dennis Koch
- Daniel Baumberger
- Robert Westfall
- Jill Ellis
- Brett Giles
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- UKRAINE: Images of dead civilians in Ukraine shake the world – CNNPolitics
- Joe Biden calls for Vladimir Putin to face war crimes trial over Ukraine
- Will Putin ever be held accountable for crimes in Ukraine?
- KING OF TWITTER: Musk takes 9% stake in Twitter to become top shareholder | Reuters
- CANCEL CULT: Why millennials drive cancel culture
- PETER COFFIN: Peter Coffin on Twitter
- Very Important Documentaries on YouTube
- Cancel Culture: Mob Justice or a Society of Subscriptions?
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.