This week, with the passing of conservative radio personality Rush Limbaugh, we look at the significance of his career on American politics and the rise and fall of Donald Trump.
In recent days, millions of people in the United States are without power as a surprise winter storm rocked the southern United States, straining the power grid and challenging many who are unused to such temperatures. Meanwhile, it was announced on Wednesday that talk radio icon Rush Limbaugh had passed away, marking what many recognize as a significant turning point in American political discourse… and perhaps the veritable “end of an era.”
Although Limbaugh has come up several times in discussion and analysis in recent weeks, we look at the significance of his career on American politics, as well as the rise and fall of Donald Trump, whose recent acquittal added a final sour note to the lasting unrest of the last days of his presidency.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Edith Wacker
- Betty June
- Connie Fletcher
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- TEXAS SNOW: Another winter storm will bring snow and ice to 100 million people from the South to the East Coast
- LIMBAUGH DIES: Rush Limbaugh, conservative talk radio pioneer, dead at 70
- THE SPEECH: Trump’s entire “Capitol Seige” speech on YouTube (via PBS News Hour)
- Transcript Of Trump’s Speech At Rally Before Capitol Riot
- Pennsylvania: Mail ballots can’t be discarded over signature
- There were not more votes than voters in Pennsylvania
- Nine Election Fraud Claims, None Credible
- ACQUITTED: Trump Acquitted In Impeachment Trial On Capitol Insurrection : Trump Impeachment Aftermath
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.