Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week, as 2021 winds to a close we take a look at predictions for the coming year, and what we can expect in 2022.
2021 has been another wild year as people around the world have continued to press on in the face of the coronavirus pandemic, political upheaval, and a range of controversies. In recent days, these include Joe Manchin of West Virginia putting the death nail in Joe Biden’s Build Back Better bill, fireworks between Charlemagne tha God and Vice President Harris, and shortages of everything from candy canes to firewood this Christmas. However, as the year winds to a close, in this special final 2021 edition of Middle Theory, we look ahead at what some in the entertainment industry are predicting for the coming year, along with several positive predictions for where we are headed in 2022.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Julia Gali
- Shelly Orlandini
- Jennifer Garland
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- SILENT NIGHT: 40.5% Of People Have No Symptoms At All…
- Schools close doors again… CNN shutters offices… Restaurants anxious…
- ‘SNL’ struggles without crowd, music, most of cast after outbreak
- NY gov adding booster to ‘fully vaxxed’
- MANCHIN ON: Manchin kills Build Back Better: ‘No’
- PRESIDENTIALISM: Charlamagne Tha God, Harris butt heads over ‘real president’ is
- CHRISTMAS CUTS: Candy cane shortage
- Supply-Chain Mess Threatens Holidays
- Sky-High Lumber Prices Back
- PREDICTIONS: 10 anonymous media execs predict next year’s industry-shaking events
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.