Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
This week, as New York City announces the first-in-the-nation private sector vaccine mandate for New York workers, we look at the complexities surrounding the move as the omicron variant spreads in the U.S.
This week, as the U.S. calls for a diplomatic ban of the Beijing Olympics and Senators can’t agree on passing the nation’s most significant defense bill, we zero in on questions and complexities surrounding the high profile trials of Jussie Smollett and Ghislaine Maxwell, as well as why Maxwell’s family is asking for her imprisoned sister be given more… soap? We also look at the awkwardness surrounding CNN’s release of anchor Chris Cuomo.
Then shifting our attention to the announcement by New York Mayor Bill de Blasio that New York City will implement the first-in-the-nation private sector vaccine mandate for New York workers on December 27, we look at what we know, and the problems that could arise. We also check in on the spread of the Omicron, and why Anthony Fauci has offered a hopeful early outlook on the new COVID-19 variant on this week’s edition of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Betty June
- Daniel Baumberger
- Robert Westfall
- Robert Walshe
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- BOYCOTT: Biden administration expected to announce diplomatic boycott of Beijing Olympics
- Annual defense bill stalled in Senate
- Hung up over China trade amendment
- SMOLLETT: Smollett trial to resume with defense possibly calling him
- EPSTEIN: Partners or Partners in Crime? Maxwell-Epstein Bond Key to Case
- SOAP OPERA: Family seek food, soap as her trial continues
- CUOMO: CNN, Cuomo Face Difficult Questions After Anchor’s Suspension
- Chris Cuomo claims Jeff Zucker knew about gov involvement
- MANDATE: NYC Announces First-In-Nation Jab Mandate For Private Companies
- DEFINITIONS: Officials debate changing definition of ‘fully vaxxed’
- DEADLINES: Hospital Fires 200 For Missing Deadline
- OMICRON: Omicron COVID variant causes stricter travel rules for entering the US
- Fauci says early reports encouraging about omicron variant
- AstraZeneca Covid vaccine creator warns next pandemic could be worse
- MIX AND MATCH: Mix-and-match J&J Covid booster raised immune response after Pfizer vaccine, study finds
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.