With the arrest of Jeffrey Epstein associate and former girlfriend Ghislaine Maxwell, we examine questions about the late sex offender’s fortune, whether he was as rich as some claim, and Epstein’s possible connections to the intelligence community.
Following news of a bombshell report that Russia had been offering bounties on US soldiers, a recent UN report claims that the assassination of Qassem Soleimani was unlawful, which may not bode well for the Trump administration, which continues to try and curb the record number of leaks that have occurred during Trump’s presidency. Also, a new political contender may have entered the 2020 race: Kanye West, who made the announcement of his presidential bid on Twitter over the weekend.
However, the big story this week involves the arrest of Ghislaine Maxwell, former girlfriend and accused sex offender associate of the late Jeffrey Epstein. We still have a number of questions about Epstein, who he really was, how he made his money, and what a new Netflix documentary on Epstein and his illegal activities over the years didn’t say about the man who many call a Billionaire… but was he even really that? We explore all these questions this week on Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic:
- CDC Foundation Coronavirus Relief
- No Kid Hungry Responds to Coronavirus
- Direct Relief: Coronavirus Pandemic
- American Red Cross: Give Blood
- Doctors Without Borders: COVID 19
- Feeding America
- Meals on Wheels
- Homeless Shelter Directory
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Betty June
- Daniel Baumberger
- Robert Westfall
- Robert Walshe
- John Lipartito
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- BOUNTY: Russia Secretly Offered Afghan Militants Bounties to Kill Troops, U.S. Intel Says
- KANYE 2020: Kanye West announced on Twitter he’s running for president
- CAPTURED: Accused Epstein accomplice Ghislaine Maxwell arrested at $1 million NH home
- COURTING: Epstein’s ex-girlfriend and longtime confidante, expected in court this week
- BACK FROM THE GRAVE: Maxwell’s Case Will Unearth Secrets Epstein Took to His Grave
- BAD MONEY: How Jeffrey Epstein Made His Money: Four Wild Theories
- Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein Is Not A Billionaire
- Why Sex Offender Jeffrey Epstein Is Not A Billionaire
- How did Jeffrey Epstein make his money?
- Why did Alex Acosta say he was told Epstein “belonged to intelligence?”
- Why did Epstein have a fake ID with a Saudi Arabian address?
- CONSPIRACIES: Epstein Conspiracies and the Mysterious Deaths of the Rich and Ruined
- EPSPIED: It Sure Looks Like Jeffrey Epstein Was a Spy—But Whose?
- SCRUTINY: Jeffrey Epstein’s alleged ‘spy’ ties under fresh scrutiny in new book
- PAY DIRT: The Day Jeffrey Epstein Told Me He Had Dirt on Powerful People
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.