As the media begins to speculate about the origins of the coronavirus outbreak, we analyze and compare contrasting views expressed by U.S. Intelligence and the scientific community.
This week, along with our weekly election update and the ongoing “virtual campaign 2020”, we analyze the latest news about possible connections between two men charged with killing a Georgia man during an attempted “citizens arrest,” and whether the Federal Government will seek to label it a hate crime. Then we turn our attention to the ongoing debate between the media, the scientific community, and U.S. intelligence agencies about the origins of the coronavirus. Is there a “middle theory” for these opposing views that can help to reconcile the confusion, without resorting to conspiracy theories?
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic:
- CDC Foundation Coronavirus Relief
- No Kid Hungry Responds to Coronavirus
- Direct Relief: Coronavirus Pandemic
- American Red Cross: Give Blood
- Feeding America
- Meals on Wheels
- Homeless Shelter Directory
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Jen Massey
- Connie Fletcher
- Bethany Trottier
- James Malone
- John Lipartito
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- TAMPA TURMOIL: Glitches, awkwardness and blank screens mar Biden’s virtual Tampa rally
- Edited version, with comments closed, uploaded to YouTube afterwards
- THE RECORD: Written record surfaces of Reade’s harassment claims
- Trump: I hope sexual assault allegation against Biden is ‘false’
- HATE HUNT: White men accused of killing Ahmaud Arbery won’t face Georgia hate crime charges. Here’s why.
- Video shows man who may have been Ahmaud Arbery enter work site
- Federal officials considering if hate crime charges are necessary in Ahmaud Arbery case
- WHAT SIDE IS YOUR MASK ON? What It Means When Trump Doesn’t Wear A Mask
- FORBES: Pompeo Backtracks About Wuhan Lab: The Latest In The Controversial Coronavirus Origin Theory
- CNN: Wuhan lab at the center of the US-China blame game: What we know & what we don’t
- NBC: Did the coronavirus really escape from a Chinese lab? Here’s what we know
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.