May the Fourth be With You… Always. After all, this week you may need it.
That said, our story begins a long time ago in a galaxy far, far away…
A smashing win amidst Indiana’s GOP primary has led to Donald Trump’s chief competition, Ted Cruz, swiftly withdrawing from the race, followed by a similar announcement from John Kasich the following day; this leaves Donald J. Trump as the presumptive 2016 GOP nominee.
We begin our breakdown of what took place Tuesday night (following a brief acknowledgement of the presumptive Star Wars Day slogan, “May the Fourth be with you”), with an analysis of Cruz’s departure, and the quick change in demeanor we see in Trump afterward. Trump has, for instance, toned down his rhetoric almost instantly, and GOP party leaders are now beginning to cozy up to him in advance of the ensuing election. In addition to the surprise capture of the GOP by Trump, we examine some of the unusual claims that have peppered the campaign trail, which include the insinuation that Ted Cruz’s father had been involved with the JFK assassination, as well as a “behind the scenes” look at what some members of the media have agreed to do with Trump as far as asking “hard questions” on camera.
We then examine recent developments in the world of unelected bureaucrats are spiking taxes, as well as the CIA director claiming information that may link Saudi Arabia to 911 could be “inaccurate”, along with President Barack Obama’s admission of failure to even read the relevant portion of the aforementioned document.
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
Finally, below we’ve enclosed a few relevant links to stories discussed on this week’s show:
- Trump, Sanders claim victories in the Indiana primary
- Ted Cruz drops out of the Republican presidential race following Trump win
- Cruz Scoffs At Trump Conspiracy Theory: ‘My Dad Killed JFK, Is Secretly Elvis’
- CIA Director: Missing 9/11 Report Pages Contain ‘Inaccurate’ Information
- CIA ‘live-tweets’ Osama raid as if it had happened today
- Jean-Claude Van Damme Thinks Illuminati Will Stop Donald Trump
- Former FBI agent admits to stealing drug probe cash to buy cars and plastic surgery
- Scientist discovers new kind of humans in South African CAVE
Trump photo by Gage Skidmore via Wikimedia Commons.