This week we look at doctors and medical professionals who are laying out a strategic plan to combat COVID-19, and the timescale for producing an effective vaccine.
While many of us are using disinfectant in our homes in the midst of the coronavirus pandemic, you may have heard the proposition coming from the White House recently that disinfectant could also be injected as a coronavirus cure. Wouldn’t drinking alcohol be a simpler approach? Well, it might be if the World Health Organization weren’t advising that alcohol should not be used as a preventative during the pandemic.
Elsewhere, new evidence which may support the credibility of Tara Reade’s allegation against Joe Biden emerges, and while the political maelstrom ensues, a secretive group of medical professionals, nobel prize winners, and others are laying out a strategic plan to obliterate the coronavirus, which they compare to the famous Manhattan Project. We look at this, and other trending topics on this week’s edition of Middle Theory.
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic:
- CDC Foundation Coronavirus Relief
- No Kid Hungry Responds to Coronavirus
- Direct Relief: Coronavirus Pandemic
- American Red Cross: Give Blood
- Feeding America
- Meals on Wheels
- Homeless Shelter Directory
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Richard Dale
- Mark Hankins II
- Jamie Craven
- Brian Davis
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- DISINFECTION INJECTION: Trump suggests disinfectant might be injected as a coronavirus cure
- Trump’s Disinfectant Remark Raises a Question About the ‘Very Stable Genius’
- IRONY: Leader of North Carolina anti-lockdown protests tests positive for COVID-19
- READE BETWEEN THE LINES: New Evidence Supporting Credibility Of Tara Reade’s Allegation Against Joe Biden Emerges
- STERN BURN: “I’m all in for Biden.”
- NO NY: NY nixes Democratic presidential primary due to virus
- MANHATTAN PROJECT: The Secret Group of Scientists and Billionaires Pushing a Manhattan Project for Covid-19
- Scientists to Stop COVID-19 17-page report
- VACCINE: In Race for a Coronavirus Vaccine, an Oxford Group Leaps Ahead
- BREAK THE CHAIN: ‘The food supply chain is breaking,’ Tyson says as plants close
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.