Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe to Middle Theory Apple Podcasts | Email | RSS
Tensions remain high on the Ukrainian border, as reports of Russian withdrawals are met with skepticism by NATO and the US amid claims of disinformation from both the East and West.
This week, as many states are beginning to lift their mask requirements indoors for the fully vaccinated, we feature a report on Pfizer’s earnings in recent months, as well as the problem with reporting about COVID-19 on sites like YouTube. We also touch on an entirely different take on the Joe Rogan controversy, illustrating how sound-byte culture can misrepresent information before taking a look at stories that include the Remington firearms company settling with Sandy Hook victims’ families, a CIA surveillance program that has Congress worried, and what one columnist had to say about similar spying efforts within Presidential campaigns. Lastly, we shift our attention to the crisis on the Ukrainian border, as reports claim Russia may be withdrawing some of its forces. NATO and the U.S. are wary of the claims, amid new reports of rising tensions. Is there still time for diplomacy, or is an invasion imminent?
Coronavirus Charities: If you are able, please consider supporting the following charities that are offering relief for those affected by the coronavirus pandemic. Visit our Coronavirus Charities Page to learn more.
DOLLARS FOR DONUTS
A special thank you to those who donated to the podcast this week:
- Julia Gali
- Betty June Farkas
- Jon Haskins
- Shelly Orlandini
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
We also offer SUBSCRIPTION accounts for those who would like to make recurring monthly payments to Middle Theory. If you would prefer to SUBSCRIBE to the program, click here to visit our DONATES page, and scroll down below the primary DONATE button.
- MASKS ON, MASKS OFF: CA ending mask requirement indoors for the vaccinated
- VACCINES FOR PROFIT: Pfizer expects $54 billion in 2022 sales on Covid vaccine
- JOE PRO: Joe Rogan Progressive compilation
- TESLA TELL-ALL: Black Workers Claims Racism Rampant Inside TESLA
- MUSK FIRES BACK: Elon Blasts Media for ‘Relentless Hatestream’
- SETTLEMENT: Remington Arms Settles With Sandy Hook Families
- CIA SECRETS: Senators: CIA has secret program that collects American data
- SPY GAMES: Clinton campaign allegedly paid internet company to ‘infiltrate’ Trump servers
- INVASION UKRAINE: Russia says some troops withdrawing from Ukraine’s border
- BBC: Russia says it is pulling back troops from Ukraine border
- Putin: Russia ready to discuss confidence-building measures
- 11th HOUR DIPLOMACY: Russia says diplomatic solution still possible
- Russia ready for more talks to end Ukraine standoff
- Russia expels US diplomat; Blinken speaks at UN ‘to prevent’ a war: What we know
- DISINFO WARS: The Guardian view on megaphone diplomacy: countering Russian disinformation
- AUDIO: Is the Ukraine crisis ending? NATO doesn’t think so
- Biden believes Putin will go forward with invasion
- U.S. warns of ‘imminent’ Russian invasion of Ukraine as Blinken heads to the UN
- BACKGROUND: Is Russia going to invade Ukraine and what does Putin want?
- How a Russian invasion of Ukraine could affect Americans
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.