This week on Middle Theory, we give our breakdown of the recent Wikileaks releases, which highlight CIA surveillance and cyber intelligence.
As we kick things off, Mr. McNonymous and the Doctor Down Below examine the recent Wikileaks release of troves of information about the CIA, which Assange and his organization cite as being the largest of its kind in history. We also pay homage to Alex Jones’ previous predictions about similar surveillance in the past, as well as Sergey Kislyak, “the least memorable man in the world”, who the Washington Post describes as “a paradox of space and time.” You’ll soon see why…
Looking more closely at the recent WikiLeaks, Julian Assange has asserted that the CIA Center for Cyber Intelligence has essentially “lost control of the majority of its hacking arsenal,” more than several hundred million lines of code that provide “the entire hacking capacity of the CIA.” But is there more going on here than even Assange has asserted? We examine this, and much more, on this week’s edition of Middle Theory.
Special thanks to those who donated this week, whose contributions help support the audio production, research, artwork, and other effort that goes into each episode of the podcast:
- Guy Letourneau
- Betty June Farkas
If you like Middle Theory and want to help support the show, you can donate to the program here:
JOIN US: REACH OUT TO MIDDLE THEORY
To send us feedback, you can email us here. Also, follow Middle Theory on Twitter too… this is highly recommended, and may even be vital for some of you. Finally, as mentioned earlier, some may be further compelled to donate to the program, which helps keep ads for survival gear, water filters, male enhancement supplements, and do-it-yourself earthworm farming kits off the program.
You can also sign up for our newsletter, and get daily news from Middle Theory sent right to your inbox:
Finally, here are links to show notes pertaining to this week’s podcast:
- Missouri seeking to end designation of being the only state with Prescription Drug Monitoring Program
- Sergey Kislyak, the least memorable man in the world
- Ben Carson just referred to slaves as ‘immigrants’
- Hundreds of thousands of liberals sign petition to fire Dem senator after he hugged Trump
- Sharing Of Nude Photos Of Female Marines Online Prompts Pentagon Investigation
- Wikileaks Vault 7 finally released: CIA hacking programs, almost 9,000 documents
- Cyber Expert: Haven’t Seen CIA Hacking Tools on Black Market Yet
- WikiLeaks pledges to release software code of CIA hacking tools to tech firms
- GOP health care plan clears first hurdle, debate continues in committee
- EPA environmental justice leader resigns, amid White House plans to dismantle program